Projects & Services
Mindscape knows what it takes to make commercial office buildings efficient because Mindscape knows energy. Facility and building operations personnel work with us because we are specialist in saving energy and money.
Mindscape’s Sustainable building Service s include evaluations for homes, High-rises, commercial and industrial buildings. We wrote the book (literally) and can help you succeed from ENERGY STAR® to LEED® to Solar Ready® and more.
Look at our Groundbreaking Work!Examples of past projects: • Canada’s 1st LEED platinum house (Guelph) and student residence (Waterloo) • Solar planning and payback analysis for Reid’s Heritage Homes • CSA F280 Load Design Software Development • Authored official Reference Guides for LEED Canada and Built Green homes • Green Building Strategy planning for Habitat for Humanity, Canada • Energy efficiency incentive program development for Union Gas
On Time and On Budget Performance
We are experts in building energy performance. We stay current on the latest in market viable green building strategies. We understand the need for projects to be appropriately designed,to have good financial returns, and to be delivered on schedule.
With awards at every level from municipal through international, Mindscape specializes in helping our clients to design better buildings, or to retrofit existing buildings to save energy, water, and money.
“When we hired Mindscape to do a building condition and energy audit, I wasn’t expecting them to find much. What they did find was helpful: their recommendations were clever and affordable.”
–Bill Grass, Operations Manager, Setman Group Ltd.
Mindscapes offers the following building services for commercial properties and office buildings. Our clients find we save them more money than expected.
Core Services for Commercial & Office Buildings
- Energy, Water and Carbon Audits
- Energy Modeling & Consulting
- Securing Grants and Incentives
- Feasibility & Opportunity Studies
- Preparing tender bid documents via MERX, Bindingo, direct, and (pre-)evaluating bidder submittals
- Educating the client to empower informed decisions
- Project Risk Mitigation
- Public Information Meetings
- Assessing and managing alternatives for local community ownership participation
- Support securing project financing and insurance
- Project Commissioning
- Performance Verification
For a summary of the services we offer to the building sector in particular, click here.
- Energy Audits for commercial office space such as Crawford & Associates
- Solar Feasibility Studies for a portfolio of nearly 800 buildings with the Region of Waterloo
- LEED CI and LEED EB:O&M feasibility assessments with Realex Properties
- Energy Audits for hotels such as the Walper Terrace
Contact Us to Learn How We Can Save You Money